Saturday, March 30, 2013
Good Friday -> Bad Saturday
I can't get him out of my head. I'm trying. I gotta clean up, Easter's tomorrow and the house is half in shambles. My body is sore all over but the heartache is worse. I focus on that and the aches and pains disappear; I fight the heartache and the aches and pains return.
I have his picture in my mind. I can see it so clearly. I memorized every line, every curve, every hue of every color. It was the first pic he ever texted me. That was about four phones ago. I still have it. It's on one of my computer discs that I loaded a bunch if pictures on, locked away in my storage unit in Stockton. If I was an artist I could draw it easily down to the last detail. He's thinking about me. I'm almost sure of it.
So far my readings have shown me three types of connections a person has with a loved one: the soulmate, the twin flame, and the soul tie. I'm still researching the soul tie, and although how I feel about Mario is very close to that, the best and most accurate description is the twin flame.
The telepathic connection between twin flames is crazy and beyond all scientific reasoning. You would have to experience it to believe it. He always knew when I was in Hanford and when I left for Stockton, even if he wasn't consciously aware of it. Months will go by and I know when he will call. We can talk forever and I will know when the last time will be that we speak. When I can't get him out of my head, he tells me he was thinking about me during that time. All things weird, true and freaky. I'm still researching...
Hmmm, I can't think right now. I don't know what more to say. The words escape me. The last message, he will call or text on the 10th when he gets his phone back. I don't believe it and yet I feel that he will. I can't think. That picture is branded deep in my mental rolodex and is piercing straight through my eyes. He's thinking about me. Buddha, I'm thinking of you too.
It's not a good day
ADENDUM:
I had a weird experience once, very long time ago. I was laying on my bed watching tv and I blinked, but when my eyes opened I wasn't home. I wasn't even in the same body. I was in a man's. I looked around the room. Each time that I focused on something it seemed to zoom in where I could see detail, almost like Catwoman's vision when she focused on something. I was in a bedroom, the tv was on. I can't remember what I was watching, but I did then. I wrote this all down in a journal I no longer have. I wanna say it was CSI. There was someone on the bed next to me sleeping. I couldn't see who. They were curled in a tight ball, wrapped snuggly in the blanket and sleeping like a baby. I described the room in my journal but I can faintly remember it now. It was quite some time ago.
I asked Buddha to describe his room to me once upon a time. He probably thought I was nuts. It was a week or so after that "dream." He did, all the way to the lighting. He even told me that he imagined me curled up on his bed once. I was there, I know I was. His description and my journal matched perfectly except that my description was a mirror image. It was coincidental enough for me. He even told me about the piece of clothing that was sticking out of one of his dresser drawers. Exactly what I had written.
I thought that over for so long then suddenly it made sense. That person in his bed was me and in that room I would have been facing a mirror. So what I saw and what I wrote was a reflection. I don't think I ever told him why I asked him about his room. But if he reads this he will know.
What made me think about that just know? Oh yeah, the whole telepathic connection thing. Yup, all things weird, true and freaky.
Time to clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment